apple tv

Anonymous 11 years ago updated by properVOLUME 11 years ago 3
can't see my apple tv !
will this be added ?

thanks

Answer

Answer
Not a bug

It is working for me. Do you not see "AirPlay" in the list of possible output devices? Here is what it looks like on my system:

Under review

It is working for me. Do you not see "AirPlay" in the list of possible output devices? Here is what it looks like on my system:

hi,

thanks for your input.

yes, I have the AirPlay setting ...

Selecting it does not play always on the apple tv .. sometime it's ok and other not.

thanks

Hi Sacha,

Is there any difference in selecting the AirPlay device in the menu from properVOLUME (if it is not already the default system output device, then you have to push the little triangle button next to the menu to switch to the selected device. see this) and from the OS X Sound control panel?

Behind the scenes, properVOLUME is doing the exact same thing as the system control panel when you switch system inputs and outputs, so it would be important to know whether you can consistently switch the output to AirPlay via the Sound control panel to know whether this is a properVOLUME issue or an AirPlay on your computer issue.

Thanks,

pjv

Hi,

That's fine ... works like you described ..

Thanks

sacha

Answer
Not a bug